When Can I Order a Yearbook?
The online payment portal will accept yearbook purchases during the following time periods:
- July 15 – December 16, 2022
- March 6–24, 2023
- May 1–5, 2023 - This is the FINAL Yearbook sale. This sale is on a first-come, first-serve basis. The payment portal will stay open as long as yearbooks are available to sell. All purchases must be made online through the payment portal.
Purchasing a Yearbook
- From the HMS website, go to the online payment portal.
- Click the link that reads https://homewoodal.csiepay.com.
- Click the "Proceed to Payment Pages" button.
- Click the "Homewood Middle School" button. NOTE: If you select the wrong school, a yearbook will not be purchased for HMS.
- Complete the online form by following the directions.
- Notice the first box asks for PARENT NAME.
- The second through fourth boxes ask for STUDENT NAME. HMS is a large school, and we often have students with the same name. It is important to type the name of the student as the student appears in PowerSchool. Correctly typing the student's first, middle, and last names ensures timely and proper delivery of the yearbook.
- Under FEE ITEMS, click "yearbook," then select the grade level for the student purchasing the yearbook.
- Under the PAYMENT section, click that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Mark you are not a robot.
- Click the "Proceed to Payment Page" button.
- Complete your payment information and submit payment.
- SAVE your receipt. If there is a question concerning your purchase, you will need to provide a receipt. You are strongly encouraged to SAVE the confirmation email you will receive. The confirmation will come from the sender "noreply:Web Payments Receipt System-eHarris." Receipts DO NOT need to be emailed or given to classroom teachers at the time of purchase.
When Will Students Receive Yearbooks?
Yearbooks are usually delivered to HMS in mid-May. Currently, yearbooks are scheduled for distribution on Wednesday, May 17, 2023; however, this may be adjusted based on the calendar. If a student is absent on distribution day, the student may pick up the yearbook from May 19 to May 23 in Ms. Ezekiel's room, room 206, from 1:30–2:30 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I Missed All Yearbook Purchasing Opportunities?
Yearbooks are available for sale three times throughout the school year. This information is advertised through the HMS PTO, the school's website, the HMS News broadcast, and the classroom teachers. There are no other purchase opportunities than those listed above.
How Do I Know if I Purchased a Yearbook?
Search your email for the receipt that was emailed to you. Try searching using one of the following keywords: "Noreply", "e-Harris Web Payments", or "Web Payments." This search may or may not bring up your receipt.
A purchase list will be posted online in January for purchases from July–December 2022. Another purchase list will be posted online in April for purchases from July 2022–March 2023.
*It is the responsibility of the purchaser to confirm their purchase. If there are discrepancies, the purchaser will need to send a copy of their online receipt to email@example.com before distribution day.
What if I Purchased More than One Yearbook?
Parents are strongly encouraged to keep the online receipt to prove purchase(s); keeping the receipt can ensure that you do not make multiple purchases. A student will receive the number of yearbooks ordered. There will be no refunds on multiple purchases. Please communicate with your family to ensure the correct number of yearbooks are purchased.