The Alabama State Department of Education has provided the Alabama College and Career Planning System through KUDER, Inc. All students, grades 9-12, have access to the comprehensive education and career planning tool. Located on the Alabama Career Information Network, this tool allows students, parents, and educators to plan for a student’s future and find links between their interests and aptitudes, explore careers, and research postsecondary options.
- Utilize KUDER, the Alabama College and Career Planning System.
- Visit http://al.kuder.com/
- Enter your Homewood student login name and password.
- Click on Learn About Myself from the top navigation menu.
- Choose Take an Assessment and click on one of the assessment titles. To get started, you will select the desired education level/degree that you plan to attain.
- Once you complete the assessments, use your results and the other available tools from the top navigation menu to support your ongoing education and career exploration and planning.