Withdrawal Forms

    To officially withdraw from Homewood City Schools, the withdrawal form must be completed for each child who is withdrawing. The first page of the form is to be completed by the parent/custodian and the second page is completed by the school official.  THE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE FORM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO AND PROCESSED BY THE SCHOOL REGISTRAR.  This will require the parent/custodian to come to the school to complete the process.
    Select the form for each school below from which you will be withdrawing children.