Follow these instructions to create an account in Schoology if you have not done so in a previous academic year. Parent accounts and linking settings are preserved from one school year to the next.
- Go to http://www.schoology.com
- Select Sign-Up in the upper right
- Select Parent
- Enter the student Schoology Access Code. Each student will have a different Access Code (if you do not have your child's code, please contact the school)
- Complete sign-up by supplying your first and last name, email address, and by creating a password
Once logged in, you will be able to:
- Link additional children to your account
- Take a brief, virtual (silent) tour on how to navigate the site
- Set a primary email account to receive notifications
- View students’ courses and groups
For students - To log in to Schoology, go to homewood.schoology.com and login with your Google account.