Homewood Has Heart has been created to provide students, parents, and staff with a variety of resources for back to school, basic needs, mental health, and other community services. Please click here to visit the Homewood Has Heart website.
With so many changes around us, it is important for our students and families to take a mental minute. Homewood City Schools counseling services brings you a reminder of the importance of mental wellness especially during these ever changing times. Please don’t forget to take moments for yourself. Click here for HCS first Take a Mental Minute newsletter.
From the School Counselors
Please email your School Counselor should you need help or assistance:
- Edgewood Elementary - Alison Hill or Kristin Cutrell
- Hall Kent Elementary - Ellen Maple or Kristin Cutrell
- Shades Cahaba Elementary - Marea Ennis
- Homewood Middle School (6th grade) - Jimicka Alexander
- Homewood Middle School (7th grade) - AnnaGrace Baldwin
- Homewood Middle School (8th grade) - Leigh Graham
- Homewood High School (9th grade) - Tonya Mills
- Homewood High School (10th grade) - Delisa Brooks
- Homewood High School (11th grade) - Zach Butler
- Homewood High School (12th grade) - Elaine Meeks