When Can I Order a Yearbook?
The online payment portal will accept yearbook purchases up until Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
The online payment portal will reopen and accept orders from March 1st through March 22nd. March 22nd will be the final opportunity to pre-order a yearbook.
Purchasing a Yearbook
- From the HMS website, click the "Online Payments" icon.
- Click the link that reads https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56783/
- Click on "Login" on the left-hand menu and log in to your account. This is the same account that parents created at the beginning of the year to pay student fees.
- Once you are logged in, click the link labeled "Pay for Optional Fees."
- Click the name of the student you are purchasing a yearbook for.
- Click the link labeled "Yearbook" towards the bottom of the list.
- On the next screen, click the "Add To Cart" button to add the yearbook to your cart.
- If you are purchasing a yearbook for multiple students at HMS, click the green link labeled "BACK TO STUDENTS." This is located underneath your student's name towards the top of the screen. You can then select the name of the next student for whom you wish to purchase a yearbook. If you are only purchasing a yearbook for one student, proceed to the next step.
- Under the Cart section of the screen, click the blue "BEGIN CHECKOUT" button.
- Complete your payment information and submit payment.
- The system should email you a receipt. SAVE your receipt. If there is a question concerning your purchase, you will need to provide a receipt. Receipts DO NOT need to be emailed or given to classroom teachers at the time of purchase.
When Will Students Receive Yearbooks?
Yearbooks are usually delivered to HMS in mid-May. Yearbooks are TENTATIVELY scheduled for distribution on Wednesday, May 15, 2024; however, this may be adjusted based on their delivery and our exam schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I Missed All Yearbook Purchasing Opportunities?
Yearbooks are available for sale throughout the school year. This information is advertised through the HMS PTO, the school's website, the HMS News broadcast, and the classroom teachers. If there are extra yearbooks available after the yearbooks are distributed, those will be sold on a first-come first-served basis.
How Do I Know if I Purchased a Yearbook?
Search your email for the receipt that was emailed to you. Try searching for "e~Funds". This search may or may not bring up your receipt.
*It is the responsibility of the purchaser to confirm their purchase. If there are discrepancies, the purchaser will need to send a copy of their online receipt to email@example.com before distribution day.
What if I Purchased More than One Yearbook?
Parents are strongly encouraged to keep the online receipt to prove purchase(s); keeping the receipt can ensure that you do not make multiple purchases. A student will receive the number of yearbooks ordered. There will be no refunds on multiple purchases. Please communicate with your family to ensure the correct number of yearbooks are purchased.