Return to Headlines
Senior Portrait Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior portraits are scheduled to be taken at Belmont Studios at 270 Commerce Parkway in Pelham.
- Go to www.belmontstudios.com to sign up for your appointment time.
- Belmont Studios is practicing guidelines for social distancing in our studio. We are limiting our seating capacity and ask that parents wait in their cars during the portrait sessions. Senior only will be allowed in the studio (unless the senior has special needs). The process inside the studio should take 30 minutes or less and allow 15 minutes for the outdoor session when the student leaves the studio. We are asking that the students wait in the car when they arrive at Heardmont Park for casuals.
- $30 sitting fee. Cash, check or credit is accepted. Additional $6 if want proofs shipped to your home.
- We will take formal drape and tux photos (Belmont provides both). Guys need to wear a white t-shirt and girls need arrive hair and makeup ready. Your formal sitting with the drape may be made first, so we suggest wearing a tube top or strapless bra to wear under the drape.
- Girls and guys should bring 2 casual outfits (no low cut, revealing tops please). If you have a pet, musical instrument, sports item or special hobby, please bring. Props are encouraged.
- Within 2-3 weeks you will receive an email & a text message (the one you give us when you register and/or email provided by the school) when your proofs are ready. Be sure and check your SPAM folder to be sure you do not miss this email.
- Pick the proofs up in the studio or pay $6 for shipping.
- Check the proof envelope for the date to return the proofs to our studio and place an order.
- It will take approximately 8-10 weeks and orders can be picked up at the studio.
- You can mail the order to the studio at any point, or you can come by and drop it off in the after hours box or meet with a studio representative.
- Be sure to take your senior portrait BEFORE school starts if possible. Appointments are very limited after school starts. We stop all senior portrait photographing in September.
- Proofs must be returned and a yearbook photo selected.